Due to continued growth, Logi-Tech is looking for an all-rounder with at least 5-8 years’ experience in the Infrastructure space. The ideal candidate will have the following skills and (desirable) certificates in, cloud, VmWare, Exchange, Windows Server, Active Directory, SAN & Citrix.
As a member of the Professional Services team, you will work collaboratively with the Professional Services Leader to ensure timely delivery of our Managed & Hosted services, including project delivery and documentation.
We are seeking an enthusiastic member, a person with great team dynamics, willingness to learn and achieve certifications quickly and cross skill. In return, Logi-Tech will provide you a place to learn new technologies and obtain industry certification.
Skills and Experience Required:
- At least 5-8 years’ experience, working in an infrastructure role.
- Providing mentorship, leadership as Senior resource to the rest of the team
- Build, Implementation and maintenance of small, medium & large environments
- Logging and actioning incidents within service level agreements, using Change Management, Service Management Tool
- Maintain technology and service related documentation
- Support recovery plans and decrease risk of system failures
- VMware, Windows OS & Active Directory
- Microsoft exchange (2007/2013/2016 & Office365 experience)
- MCITP Enterprise Administrator/MCSE Server & Messaging
- Automating processes, PowerShell experience
- Microsoft, NetScaler, Citrix XenApp & XenDesktop 6.5,7.5, 7.9, WSUS, EMC SAN, Linux, and Networking skills preferred
- Security, Tenable, Nessus experience desirable but not mandatory.
- ITIL V3
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to:
Elaine Ehmann - People & Culture Manager