We are expanding our sales division and require an enthusiastic and motivated sales person to drive sales growth. A key part of this role is the ability to prospect for new business, build relationships and develop new business.
To be successful, you will be versatile to move across dealing with a number of customer types (i.e. small business owners, CEO’s, varied industries). You will be responsible for developing solutions that address the client’s business needs and deliver tangible client value.
- Generate and prospect for new business
- Build a strong client base
- Maintain, develop and grow existing customer base
- Negotiate and close new business deals
Whilst we have an extensive customer base, you need to have the ability to generate your own sales pipeline through cold calling and networking into businesses. From both inbound leads and your own hunting, you will be responsible for identifying and creating new business opportunities and closing business. You will work to create solutions which are tailored to client’s business needs, which may also include other Logi-tech capabilities in a way that is valued by the customer and superior to the competition. In this role, is it essential that you are a driven sales person with business acumen and solid sales instincts.
- Identify, review and implement personal sales strategies with the aim of creating incremental sales opportunities for Logi-Tech
- Achieve/exceed forecasted revenue/GP budget
- Monitor sales progress of customers within area of responsibility, against budget, and implement corrective action as required
- Regular follow-up of sales related activities
- On-going review of competitor activity and the development and implementation of appropriate response as required.
- Build and maintain positive and successful relationships with customers, which cover all levels of people within the account in order to develop a long term, profitable relationship i.e. Multi-levels may include:
- Managing Director,
- Technical and Warehouse personnel
- Build and promote industry/customer awareness and loyalty by promoting Logi-Tech’s corporate profile, services and products
- Maintain and continually update knowledge of new technology, product developments, techniques, trends etc. by consulting technical literature, attendance at trade shows, and seminars on an ongoing basis
- Build and maintain positive and successful relationships with Logi-Tech vendors/suppliers. Assist with the resolution of vendor/supplier issues as required
- Foster strong relationships with members of other teams and encourage open communication at all times
- Identify opportunities and take action to build strategic relationships between your personal area of responsibility and other areas, teams, departments, units, or organisations to help achieve Logi-Tech’s business goals
- Improve the quality of Logi-Tech’s product and services offerings via on-going improvement recommendations
Attention to customer service, good communication and presentation skills will be essential. The successful applicant will receive product specific and systems training.
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to:
Elaine Ehmann - People & Culture Manager