- About us
But as small business owners with 30 years experience solving technology problems in South Australia, at Logi-Tech we’ve got a pretty good idea of what keeps you awake at night.
We know you feel pressure to reduce operating inefficiencies. To find fast and cost-effective solutions to glitches with servers, email, invoicing and data backup. Not to mention avoiding lost productivity when technology lets you down.
When you engage Logi-Tech, you bring in a support team that understands and backs your business goals.
Our team members work closely together in our Adelaide office to prioritise your needs, whether you’re in sales and distribution, automotive, defence, local government, education, agriculture, financial services, construction, manufacturing or wine.
And we’re an endorsed supplier of the South Australian State Government.
Our friendly and slightly geeky staffers provide a one-stop-shop for:
- Selection and sourcing of computing equipment
- Finding the right software to improve work flow and efficiencies
- Secure, local cloud services for Iaas, Saas and Paas and data backup
- Technology solutions to unify manufacturing, industrial and commercial arms of your business
- Staff training to ensure everyone is on the same page
- Monitoring how your set-up is running
This means you won’t need to deal with multiple companies to sort out your computing infrastructure and systems anymore. We can do it all.
At Logi-Tech we continually invest in training our people. Our IT engineers staff have the following certifications:
- Citrix Certified Enterprise Administrator
- Citrix Certified Administrator
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- EMC Certified Engineer
- VMware Certified
- UNISYS MSS/NCC
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Dell DCSE Master
We have strong business partnerships with worldwide IT providers, including:
- Cisco (Premier Partner)
- VMWare (Enterprise Partner)
- Violin Memory
Logi-Tech was founded in 1986, and is proudly 100% South Australian owned.
"Exceeding expectations by providing technology excellence through the delivery of IT services to the South Australian Business community"
- A Learning Organisation
- Team Spirt
- Honesty and Openness
- Provider of Choice for Managed Services
- Account Managers for all clients
- Aligned training of staff to meet needs
- Competitive Product Offerings
- Strategic vendor partnerships enabling us to deliver up to the minute technology
- Client product awareness and training
- Building Excellence in the Workforce
- Strong leadership
- Accredited training
- Staff development programs
- Investment in infrastructure
- Implementing Key Systems and Business Processes
- Utilising internationally recognised standards
- Commitment to integrity and quality
- Broader Recognition as a Provider of High Quality IT Services
- Repositioning Logi-Tech in the eyes of the business community