- About us
With over 30 years experience bridging the gap between business & technology, Logi-Tech has a pretty good idea of how to empower your business using technology.
We know you feel the pressure to maximise your operating efficiencies; to find fast and cost-effective solutions for servers, email, invoicing and data backup. Not to mention avoiding lost productivity when technology lets you down.
When you engage Logi-Tech, you bring in a support team that understands and backs your business goals.
Our team members work closely together in our Adelaide office to prioritise your needs; whether you’re in sales and distribution, automotive, defence, local government, education, agriculture, financial services, construction, manufacturing or wine.
Logi-Tech is also an endorsed supplier of the South Australian State Government.
Our friendly and slightly geeky staffers provide a one-stop-shop for:
- Selection and sourcing of computing equipment
- Finding the right software to improve work flow and efficiencies
- Secure, locally hosted cloud services for IaaS, SaaS, PaaS and data backup
- Technology solutions to unify manufacturing, industrial and commercial arms of your business
- Staff training to ensure everyone is on the same page
- Monitoring how your set-up is running
This means you won’t need to deal with multiple companies to sort out your computing infrastructure and systems anymore. We can do it all.
At Logi-Tech we continually invest in training our people. Our IT engineers have and maintain the following certifications:
- Citrix Certified Enterprise Administrator
- Citrix Certified Administrator
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- EMC Certified Engineer
- VMware Certified
- UNISYS MSS/NCC
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Dell DCSE Master
We have strong business partnerships with worldwide IT providers, including:
- Cisco (Premier Partner)
- VMWare (Enterprise Partner)
- Violin Memory
Logi-Tech was founded in 1986, and is proudly 100% South Australian owned.
"Exceeding expectations by providing technology excellence through the delivery of IT services to the South Australian Business community"
- A Learning Organisation
- Team Spirt
- Honesty and Openness
- Provider of Choice for Managed Services
- Account Managers for all clients
- Aligned training of staff to meet needs
- Competitive Product Offerings
- Strategic vendor partnerships enabling us to deliver up to the minute technology
- Client product awareness and training
- Building Excellence in the Workforce
- Strong leadership
- Accredited training
- Staff development programs
- Investment in infrastructure
- Implementing Key Systems and Business Processes
- Utilising internationally recognised standards
- Commitment to integrity and quality
- Broader Recognition as a Provider of High Quality IT Services
- Repositioning Logi-Tech in the eyes of the business community